The conference is fully booked.
Registration fees and deadlines
- Researcher 550 Euros
- Company representative 1'050 Euros
- Researcher 650 Euros
- Company representative 1’150 Euros
Registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific and poster sessions
- Lunch and tea/coffee breaks as per program
- Welcome Reception, Monday 9 October
- Dinner & Party, Wednesday 11 October
We accept payments by credit card or by invoice. If possible, please pay by credit card. We cannot accept payment by bank transfer, check and debit card. Payment of the applicable registration fee must have been made within 14 days after registration to secure your participation.
We have secured a variety of accommodation in Engelberg at preferential rates for the SCG 2023 delegates. In order to secure a reservation at the hotel of your preference, please make your booking as soon as possible.
Visit the official hotel booking website for more information about the hotels, availability & rates and to make your reservation.
Booking for the hotels.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to the SCG 2023 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received up to and including 31 August 2023, a reimbursement will be given minus €50 handling fee. After this date, or if a registrant fails to attend the meeting for any reason whatsoever, regrettably no refund can be made.
- Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 30 per registration will be charged for every modification.
- All refunds will be processed after the event.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of the organizers, the conference is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the conference.
- Letter of Invitation
If you require an invitation letter as part of your visa application, you can request one as part of the online meeting registration process. Please complete your registration and send an email to email@example.com stating that you would like to request an invitation letter. No letters of invitation will be issued without a completed paid registration.
- Payment Methods
We accept payments by credit card. We cannot accept payment by bank transfer, check and debit card.
Payment of the applicable registration fee must have been made within 14 days after registration to secure your participation.
Travelling to Switzerland
There are currently no restrictions on the basis of the COVID-19 pandemic when you enter Switzerland. No proof of vaccination, recovery or testing is required for entry into Switzerland. You will find further information on the website of the SEM.