The purpose of this biennial meeting is to discuss scientific breakthroughs and emerging aspects of zebrafish research in a stimulating and intimate environment.
- Dr. Didier Stainier (Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research, Bad Nauheim)
- Dr. Randall Peterson (Harvard Medical School)
This year we will be joined by Israeli postdocs carrying their research abroad:
- Yaniv Elkouby (University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine)
- Lilach Avitan (University of Queensland, Australia)
- Gilad A Jacobson (Institute of Biomedical Research, Basel, Switzerland)
- Raz Ben-Yair (Harvard Medical School)
Registration is free but is required.
Please register here before november 1st 2015.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting
Karina Yaniv (WIS) and Adi Inbal (HUJI)